MMI Alumni Office
Former cadets, welcome to your hub for getting reconnected with Marion!
The Alumni Office is here to serve you. We host regular alumni & friends events across our region, sponsor campus initiatives through the MMI Alumni Brigade, and highlight alumni accomplishments.
- Not getting our mail or email? Update your current address and contact info.
- Want to submit a class note? Share, and we'll publish in the next Pass in Review magazine.
- Connect with us on social media! Join the alumni facebook group.
- Need a transcript? Request one from our registrar.
- Fall in! Join the Alumni Brigade.
The MMI ALUMNI BRIGADE is the official alumni organization of our college. As part of the MMI Foundation, its primary purpose is supporting cadet life (with resources and volunteers) and connecting alumni nationwide. We have funded major projects such as the Johnson Hall renovation, the purchase of a 15-passenger van for cadet transportation, and the sponsorship of special events including Move-In Days, Parents Weekend and the Graduation Picnic. The Brigade has recently committed $185,000 toward our most ambitious project yet, the QM Renovation.
CONTACT THE ALUMNI OFFICE
O'Neal C. Holmes with her father, Roy Crawford '69
Follow us on social media!